MOROCCAN BELDI SOAP NEROLI 250 g
Traditional skin softening treatment direct from the Moroccan hammam.
• Scented with steamed distilled orange flower blossom and naturally rich in vitamin E.
• The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty.
• Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan.
• To cleanse: Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
• For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
• For best results, use Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan kessa glove.
• May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement. For both face and body.
Ingredients: saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, water, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil.
Kahina outer packaging is created from 100% recycled paper and the bottles are made from high quality recyclable violet glass, which helps preserve products by blocking damaging light rays.
Lila says: Gorgeous flower scent. This soap will cleanse and soften your skin in minutes. And best of all, with just two ingredients!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 point points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of €2.50.