CITRUS DEODORANT CREAM 57 grs/ 2 oz
Benefits: Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream is all natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays and a combination of citrus essential oils, which absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a long-lasting and highly effective experience. The frosting-like consistency allows for easy manual application and rapid absorption,
Soapwalla's Citrus Deodorant Cream includes the following essential oils:
- LITSEA CUBEBA: Native to Southeast Asia, this sweet-spicy citrus is a potent antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, deodorizer, and vulnerary (heals wounds).
- BERGAMOT: our bergaptene-free bergamot (not photosensitizing) is analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic, deodorizer, febrifuge (reduces fevers), and skin tonifier.
- LIME and GRAPEFRUIT: Naturally lift spirits and are fantastic antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, and deodorant oils.
- LEMONGRASS: Another terrific essential oil that is naturally analgesic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, deodorant, and fungicidal.
- VANILLA ABSOLUTE: This thick, nearly resinous liquid paste is not an essential oil but rather a concentrated aromatic oil extracted from from the flowers and pods of the vanilla plant (part of the orchid family). This delicious smelling, slightly smoky paste is a natural antioxidant, coolant, anticarcinogenic, and quickly heals wounds.
Skin types: Ideal for all skin types.
Soapwalla's Citrus Deodorant Cream is vegan and is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients. Our Citrus Deodorant Cream does not contain questionables such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, harsh and harmful derivatives, petroleum, or aluminum compounds that are frequently found in commercial antiperspirants, and is NEVER tested on animals. Soapwalla does not use aluminum zirconium in our Deodorant Cream; aluminum zirconium cause skin cells to swell and in turn pinch your sweat glands closed in order to keep them from releasing perspiration. Please therefore note that our Deodorant Cream is not an antiperspirant.
How to use: Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire underarm area until completely absorbed. Go about your day, odor-free!
In hot weather, our Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don't fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Should your Deodorant Cream arrive liquefied, simply mix well, then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes until resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will be as good as new!
If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we recommend waiting a few hours before applying the Deodorant.
If sensible to any ingredient, please be sure to test a small amount of product before using it.
Ingredientes: Butyspermum parkii (manteca de karité) butter*, zea mays (almidón de maíz) starch*+, helianthus annus (girasol) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, sodium bicarbonate+, azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) seed oil, non-OGM lecithin (de soja)*+, glycerin (vegetal kosher)*+, non-OGM tocopherol (vitamina E)+, kaolin (arcilla), vanilla planifolia fruit extract, litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil*, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) herb oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamota libre de bergaptene) fruit oil*, citrus aurantifolia (lima) peel oil, citrus sinensis (naranja dulce) peel oil*, cedrus atlantic (cedro de Atlas) oil*, limonene**, citral**, linalool**, geraniol**, isoeugenol**.
*certified organic, +food grade ingredient, ** derived from essential oils.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point points. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.50.